outubro 16, 2009

do divisor de águas à margem do deserto




















Mas a margem no deserto é aquela margem de erro
que precisei absorver depois de tantas precipitações,
me sinto mais contemplada se trabalho nessa borda e deixo-a
passível de desmoronamentos, se alguém, ou eu mesma,
chuta um ou outro balde.


But the edges of the desert are also the margins of error
that I needed to absorb after so many precipitated efforts.
I feel more at ease when working in this border and leave it
liable to collapse if someone, or even I myself,
kick one of the buckets.

2 comentários:

  1. Na linha da borda,na borda, na crista,na margem...De fato ação diria Hannah Arendt, de imagem volátil gulliveriana, tantos tamanhos e todos consistentes.Ver suas obras imersão de pensamentos... boa razão para olhar! parabéns,beijos e saudades, Lena.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello,

    I am Anaëlle Madec and I am working at Studio Edelkoort/ Trendunion.
    At the moment we are busy with a new research about textile. We saw pictures of your project in Milan, and we would maybe like to use them. I was wondering if it is possible for you to send these images in a higher resolution, so that we can use them. Of course we will put her name next to the pictures.
    Thank you in advance and if you have any questions, you can always contact me.

    Kind regards,

    Anaëlle Madec

    www.trendunion.com

    ResponderExcluir